Tuesday 12 February 2013

Oh yeah, I have a blog!



So ages ago I let this blog sort of die a cold. lonely death. That was bad of me and I should have posted saying that I wasn't going to bother anymore but I was lazy and didn't.

Anyway I'd like to say that I'm back! Over the past year or so I've had a couple of new pilots Eve mail me asking for advice on piracy and PvP because they've read my blog and think that such a life sounds fun and it's sort of been a bit of a kick up the arse to reboot this blog. At the time I did enjoy writing up my fights but my hectic RL life often made me choose between actually playing Eve or spending the time to write battle reports and posts up.

Things haven't really changed - I still have a hectic life but I have a renewed work ethic to keep this blog afloat, though I will say that at the end of March I'll be jetting off to the sunny land of Afghanistan to posting will cease for 6-7 months but will most definitely resume when I'm back in October.

Until then expect frequent updates about my (still bad) PvP exploits!

- Cable

No comments:

Post a Comment