Friday 19 August 2011

Empty, Cold Space

It's been a few days since I posted due to well, lack of anything interesting. I've killed a few frigates, helped Tawa kill a couple of destroyers, lost some ships to gatecamps and 1v1s but nothing that differs greatly from anything I've posted recently and I didn't want to bore you all with rehashed stories.

Possibly the most interesting news is that I'm no longer part of my corp. I left on less-than-pleasant grounds but won't go into great detail here. At the end of the day carebears are carebears and I wasn't getting any PvP action within the corp so I left. I didn't raid the hangars or anything but things aren't great with the (majority) of my old corpies.

I do have my sights set on another corp though, the mighty Tuskers. I've recently spoken to Suleiman about it and though I don't meet their SP limit he said that was only a 'soft' target and that they focussed more on attitude than skillpoints which was good to hear. I only have one more kill to attain to meet their solo kill requirement and that is one more above class win.

I posted the Moa kill in a previous update  and though it wasn't massively difficult I think it still counts. I've been searchig high and low for cruisers to kill in recent days - even ignoring lone frigates in my quest to find what is quickly turning into a very elusive prey. Just today I had four cruisers run away from me. I warped onto the belt or planet and was out of scram range each time, allowing them to scuttle away. Who runs away from a Rifter? I think it must have something to do with being flashy red...

No comments:

Post a Comment